We have extensive experience in dealing in Making Wills, Trusts and the Administration of Estates. There are many complex issues that require expert legal advice that we can provide to protect your assets for your loved ones.
Why Choose Us?
1. With Wills from 1936 in our vault we have the experience to deal with your Will Writing needs.
2. Our Society of Trust and Estate Practitioner (STEP) Solicitor offers expertise in dealing with Wills, Trusts and Estates.
3. We regularly contest Wills on behalf of beneficiaries or act for Executors in the Chancery Court.
4. Our Republic of Ireland qualified Solicitors can deal with assets in Ireland.
5. Our offices at Bank Buildings, 39 Hill Street offer ground floor access rooms for those clients with mobility needs.
6. Partners deal with clients personally. Our testimonials are your assurance of the excellent service you will receive.
In order to achieve our clients’ objectives, we assist Personal Representatives constructively and compassionately following bereavement.
We work closely with expert tax advisors to ensure wealth is protected in a tax efficient and economic manner for individuals, families, owner managed businesses and companies. We advise on the effective use of trusts and settlements in wealth succession planning. We can help protect business for future generations.
We provide a personal and individual service in the following areas; Making a Will, Estate Planning, Inheritance Tax and CGT Planning, Lifetime Gifts, Probate, Nursing Homes, Enduring Powers of Attorney, Estate Administration and Trust Administration. Finally we have a great deal of experience in Contentious Probate including challenges to the validity of a Will and claims for Proprietary Estoppel. For further information see our article in this area: Drafting Your Will to Avoid Legal Challenge.
Damian McCrink Solicitor Newry is a registered Trust and Estate Practitioner with STEP.
Contact us today for more information or a free no obligation consultation